Thursday, November 5, 2009

Miley Cyrus: “I Love Rock N’ Roll”

Miley Cyrus pictures

Miley Cyrus lets her hair go wild as she performs Joan Jett’s “I Love Rock N’ Roll” on stage with Jefferson Tarc Bus at the Phoenix Hill Tavern in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday night (October 31).

The 16-year-old actress/singer dressed up as Pocahontas for Halloween and put on an encore show after her Freedom Hill concert earlier in the evening.

Miley Cyrus singing in the bar/Halloween
Miley Cyrus: I Love Rock N’ Roll Miley Cyrus: I Love Rock N’ Roll Miley Cyrus: I Love Rock N’ Roll Miley Cyrus: I Love Rock N’ Roll Miley Cyrus: I Love Rock N’ Roll Miley Cyrus: I Love Rock N’ Roll Miley Cyrus: I Love Rock N’ Roll Miley Cyrus: I Love Rock N’ Roll Miley Cyrus: I Love Rock N’ Roll Miley Cyrus: I Love Rock N’ Roll


Check out Miley’s performance below, Miley Cyrus - I Love Rock N' Roll - Phoenix Hill Tavern Bar


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment