Friday, October 16, 2009

Carmen Electra Strips At Crazy Horse Paris

Carmen Electra Strips At Crazy Horse Paris

Carmen Electra made a return appearance headlining in Crazy Horse Paris at MGM Grand in Las Vegas last night (October 14).

The 37-year-old stunner proved she’s still got in as she worked the stage in a naughty, nearly there, nearly bare black garter belt and thigh-high stockings.

“I’m much more comfortable and at ease this second time,” says Carmen. “It’s such an honor to dance with these classically trained ballerinas. The nudity is really beautiful and sensuous. I kiss the hands of each and every one of the dancers each night after a show to say a sincere thank you for letting me dance with them. They are the nicest girls. They’ve welcomed me as one of their own, so I feel very privileged to be onstage with them. It’s completely normal to dance freely because they do the same thing I do.”

Carmen Electra on stage @ Crazy Horse Paris at MGM Grand, Vegas
Carmen Electra Carmen Electra Carmen Electra Carmen Electra Carmen Electra Carmen Electra Carmen Electra Carmen Electra Carmen Electra

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment