Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kylie Minogue Cleavy White Dress



Kylie Minogue loves living in America because no-one recognizes her.

The singer, who has had a globally successful career spanning over 20 years, claims she can walk around incognito in the US and not get hassled by fans.

The 41-year-old Australian superstar who finishes her American tour in New York today October 13 said, “I can keep a much lower profile, which is enjoyable. And then if someone’s looking at me, I’m like, ‘Why are they staring at me? What’s wrong? Have I got something on my face?’ ”

The ‘Wow’ singer also revealed she sees doubles of herself at her concerts because her fans dress up like her.

She told Britain’s Daily Express newspaper, “I’ve had lots of people dressed as versions of me. I’ve had flight attendants, robots, showgirls, all of them – from three-year-old up.”

Kylie is now planning to spend more time in America after being offered a Las Vegas residency.

Her sister, Dannii, recently revealed, “The response from her shows in America have been phenomenal. They love her out there.

“She has now been asked to take the show back to Vegas and extend it as a residency over there. I’m so proud of her.”

Kylie Minogue NYC cleavy white dress
Kylie Minogue pictures Kylie Minogue pictures Kylie Minogue pictures Kylie Minogue pictures Kylie Minogue pictures Kylie Minogue pictures Kylie Minogue pictures Kylie Minogue pictures Kylie Minogue pictures Kylie Minogue pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment